<param id="avfZA"><sup id="avfZA"></sup><ol id="avfZA"></ol></param>

  • <textarea id="avfZA"><address id="avfZA"><thead id="avfZA"><select id="avfZA"><q id="avfZA"></q></select></thead></address></textarea>

        <meter id="avfZA"><abbr id="avfZA"></abbr></meter>
      1. <col id="avfZA"><dl id="avfZA"></dl></col>
            <textarea id="avfZA"><b id="avfZA"><abbr id="avfZA"><rp id="avfZA"><noframes id="avfZA">

               | 股票在线 | 外汇入门 | 炒外汇 | 外汇交易 | 外汇市场 | 

               股票在线 > 外汇投资 > 外汇入门 > 正文

              成为外汇交易者的38个阶段


                  38 steps to becoming a trader 成为交易者的38个阶段

                They are as follows:

                1. We accumulate information - buying books, going to seminars and researching.

                我们通过购书、参加沙龙座谈各种渠道来获得入门知识;

                2. We begin to trade with our 'new' knowledge.

                我们凭借刚学来的新知识开始交易;

                3. We consistently 'donate' and then realise we may need more knowledge or information.

                不断的亏损让我们意识到:我们需要进一步的学习。

                4. We accumulate more information.

                我们进一步的深造;

                5. We switch the commodities we are currently following.

                根据所学转变/升级我们的思路;

                6. We go back into the market and trade with our 'updated' knowledge.

                我们用新思路再度进入市场进行交易;

                7. We get 'beat up' again and begin to lose some of our confidence. Fear starts setting in.

                我们再度遭受创击,开始丧失信心,恐惧也接踵而来;

                8. We start to listen to 'outside news' and to other traders.

                我们开始倾听小道消息和其他交易者的看法;

                9. We go back into the market and continue to 'donate'.

                我们返回市场,然后继续被打击;

                10. We switch commodities again.

                我们再度否定原来的思路;

                11. We search for more information.

                我们进行更多的练习;

                12. We go back into the market and start to see a little progress.

                返回市场,发现自己有了些进步;

                13. We get 'over-confident' and the market humbles us.

                开始自负(自我膨胀),而市场毫不留情得教训了我们;

                14. We start to understand that trading successfully is going to take more time and more knowledge than we anticipated.

                我们开始意识到要想成功地进行交易需要花费比我们预期更多的时间和精力,以及获取更多的知识;

                MOST PEOPLE WILL GIVE UP AT THIS POINT, AS THEY REALISE WORK IS INVOLVED.

                认识到这活非常棘手时,大部分人开始放弃;

                15. We get serious and start concentrating on learning a 'real' methodology.

                我们变得严谨自律/严肃认真,开始倾力研究实用的交易方法;

                16. We trade our methodology with some success, but realise that something is missing.

                我们用自己的交易方法获得了些收益,但同时也发现仍旧存在一些缺陷/问题;

                17. We begin to understand the need for having rules to apply our methodology.

                我们开始想到需要给我们的交易方案制定规则;

                18. We take a sabbatical from trading to develop and research our trading rules.

                我们用一定的节奏/周期的交易来改造完善我们的交易规则;

                19. We start trading again, this time with rules and find some success, but over all we still hesitate when we execute.

                我们接下来发现成功了不少,但仍然发现由于我们执行时的踌躇,错过交易或在交易时我们犹豫不决;

              上一篇文章:
              下一篇文章:

               

               

               外汇基本面分析概述
               外汇交易基本策略
               炒外汇的技巧
               如何购买外汇
               什么是外汇
               中国外汇市场的历史与现状
               炒外汇入门:什么是外汇宝
               外汇保证金交易
               个人外汇交易介绍
               外汇交易时间
               外汇交易的种类
               外汇市场的特点

              股票在线 | 手机版 | 微信 | 微博 | 返回顶部↑